Being prepared for an emergency visit can help facilitate a positive experience for you and your family. Here are some tips for your next visit:
1. Carry a list of your medications with dosages and reasons for taking them. Please include all over-the-counter medications and/or supplements as well.
2. Bring your insurance and identification cards with you. After the medical screening is performed, you will be asked by our registration personnel to provide this information.
3. If you should have a change in your condition once you have been evaluated by our medical professionals, please notify a member of the ED staff.
4. If you have any questions regarding your condition and/or treatment or you donít understand what is being told to you, please do not hesitate to ask your nurse and/or physician to explain.
5. If you are not satisfied with your visit, ask to speak with the charge nurse, ED Manager, ED Director, or Registration Director. Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital and our network of facilities want to exceed your expectations and welcome suggestions.